IO Industries Victorem 4KSDI-Mini
£3,899.00 ex VAT
Available to order
The IO Industries Victorem 4KSDI-Mini is a fully featured POV/Mini Camera, supporting interchangeable lenses and providing 4K/UHD output in 10 bit 4:2:2 or uncompressed raw; it’s the perfect choice when you’re constrained by size or weight but don’t want to compromise on the quality of the image or the workflow of your production.
At the heart of the camera is the Sony Pregius 1″ CMOS Global Shutter low noise sensor with 12 stops (73.6 dB) of dynamic range, capturing up to 60 frames per second in 4K or UHD resolution. Images from the camera are transmitted via single link 6G/12G-SDI to recorders with supporting functionality (e.g the Atomos Shogun Inferno), or via Dual/Quad 3G-SDI (2SI) to 3G based recorders. The camera body is fitted as standard with a c-mount lens attachment, an optional Active EF mount providing Auto Iris and Auto Focus is also available.
Images can be transmitted as 4:2:2 10 bit compressed to be recorded in ProRes or DNXhR, or as uncompressed raw to be recorded as Cinema DNG raw files when used in conjunction with a Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q Plus with the raw feature enabled.
The use of an external recorder further extends the functionality of the camera:
- integrate high quality sound into the image using standard broadcast sound equipment
- achieve extended run/record times using large storage SSD drives and standard broadcast 12v battery/power solutions
- embed time code for time code sync between cameras and sound equipment
- power and SDI cables can be routed to another position, keeping the space required for the camera to a minimum (ideal for in car filming, especially when health and safety/laws dictates that you keep windscreen clutter to a minimum eg when driving on public roads)
The camera provides full range of controls via a detachable hand held remote, including
- Manual shutter speed, in degrees or fractions of a second
- Manual gain control, in dB
- Auto exposure (with programmable limits) using shutter, shutter/iris, shutter/gain or shutter/gain/iris*
- Manual/auto/custom white balance
- Configurable “area of interest” for auto exposure and white balance
- 1D LUT support, supplied with REC202.0, REC709, HGLog as standard
- User programmable 3D LUTS**
- 8 programmable presets to save camera settings
* when fitted with an Active EF Lens mount and auto lens
** to be included in a future firmware release
The camera can be purchased as a basic kit, which includes camera head, remote control and power leads, or as a full shooting kit, including recorder and 12v battery solution.