The IO Industries Volucam has been designed from the ground up to meet the specific needs of volumetric capture; the combination of features in the end design will also be of benefit to applications spanning virtual reality, broadcast TV, live sports and film/advertising image acquisition, providing:
- Global shutter sensor with a configurable resolution of up to 2064 x 1544, and variable frame rate with maximum of 216/191/118 fps (8/10/12-bit)
- Internal SSD recording in raw (uncompressed or compressed) with options of 480, 960 or 1920 GByte storage
- 10 GbE interface with choice of copper or fibre connection
- Support for PTP Sychnronisation, Tri Level sync and Timecode input for LTC reference
- Control via StudioCap-VC, IO Industries client software
- SDI Video Output, single link SDI at up to 12g supporting 4K UHD at 60 fps
- IR Cut Filter
The camera design allows live output over SDI whilst recording to internal SSD, recorded files can be downloaded using the 10 GbE interface without interrupting recording.
* Monochrome and Non-IR Cut Filter options are available, please ask for details.